Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bath Time

Ok, so I remember when my boys were babies and their first baths were this huge event of me simply sponging down screaming, red faced, not-so-happy infants. Denny had the camera ready, the Dreft smelling hoody towels laying on the counter and we just wanted to record this milestone in their lives...But looking back, it's kinda funny to me. I mean, yes, it is a milestone and being Ms. Super Sentimental Mommie, you know I take pictures just to take pictures.

But these days...bath time is somewhat...uh, dangerous for all parties involved. All will get wet, maybe hit, tear-free soap will somehow burn the retinas of my children's eyes, accusations of pulling out hair will be made and all the while, the bather must remain calm, cool and collected during the evening hours when energy is at its lowest! So, the differenes between then and now are obvious and I admit, comical. So here is a glimpse at the two goons we have the joy and task of bathing every night...I would rather have this now, than a squeaky, clean infant who really didn't need a bath to begin with. Just sayin...


No comments:

Post a Comment