Here are a few pictures of my boys in action...just doing what they do. Ya know, boys stuff. And of course, I have to do it too, because I am always with them. But then, it recently hit me that I used to do all of this when I was growing up. I was a tomboy, growing up out in the country, the woods were my friends and all that was in it. So tadpoles, lizards, frogs, and all the outdoors had to offer was my playground. We didn't have cable, or a city park. So, I guess I didn't have a choice about being a tomboy...or having two little boys who are just perfect for me. :)
 |
| Sparring with dad. |
 |
| Checking out the tadpoles. |
 |
| King of the Mountain |
 |
| Tired Crazies. |
 |
| My favorite thing to do as a kid. |
 |
| Blurry, but he's fast. |
 |
| Cute little guy. |
Oh my goodness, so fun! I love seeing your life, it's like a glimpse into my future! :) Ha! Your boys are precious and you're a wonderful boy Mama! Miss you friend!
ReplyDelete