Tuesday, February 23, 2010
My Nifty Fifty...
So I finally have my very own 50mm lens...and let's just say I have had about 10 minutes total to play around with it. The initial 5 minutes was last night after everyone went to bed, and I have absolutely no one to photograph...except myself. So, here goes nothing. I was literally laying in the bed anyway, so I took the picture and was thrilled. Not at the make-up less face staring back, but at what the lens has the promise to do. The next day, I decided to see if my boys would cooperate and let me use them as my projects...not so much luck at having willing participants, but I think I got them and myself (the night before) in the raw. And to be perfectly honest, these days, I feel like I am always in the raw. Stripped of what I have always thought to be true, or right and realizing, life is all about change. And just being real...who I am, whether I or the next person likes it or not.So I would definitely have to say, this 50 is pretty nifty.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment