Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beau's 4th Birthday!

So, I can't believe Beau is 4 years old...He is such my little man in so many ways. His toddler ways have been thrown to the wayside and he knows he's four and able to try to conquer anything...including his mommie alot of times. Needless to say, this birthday was just special all around.
Beau is really into cowboys, and had a slight interest in the movie Toy Story, which he has only seen once, a year ago when we checked it out from the library. But everyday, Beau must wear his boots, hat, holster,gun and belt (with his name on it)and bandana. So, this spurred on the idea of having a cowboy themed party with Buzz and Woody for the cake. So we all dressed up, Beau's Paw Paw took all the guests on a hayride around the neighborhood (strange looks? yes..., a cowboy boot for a pinata, corn dogs (Beau's request)and just oodles of fun.
We had very special family members come to the party as well, both of Beau's great grandmothers from Georgia made the trip here, along with my mom and step-father Mark. Not to mention all of Beau's little friends too.
Unfortunately, I was beginning to come down with a stomach bug, at the same time as the party was beginning to start. Talk about bad timing huh? But my dearest hubby, (not the party person himself) hosted a fantastic party, and even became the photograhper on my behalf...Now, you know I wasn't feeling good at all if I couldn't walk around to take pictures of all the festivities. But a fun time was had by all, and I know the pictures will prove it...except the ones of me faking a smile.


The first few photos are of the boys the night before in their new Buzz Lightyear PJ's they received from Aunt Bobbi. (please excuse the blurriness, learning a new lens) Then, the ones of Beau are the next morning opening up his present from Mommie and Daddy, or should I say, Daddy...a rifle.





























No comments:

Post a Comment