Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beau's Recording Session

There is no guessing from the pictures as to what Beau wants to be when he grows up. Just ask him, he will say a Rock Star. He along with everything else that breathes in the house, loves music and loves to create it. (other than our cat!)
These pictures were taken after Beau was inspired by my favorite Switchfoot song, "This is home". He tried to explain to me that he wanted a microphone to sing into, which I told him to get the one he usually uses. He then went on to explain his vision of the particular kind of mic he wanted...a "hanging mic". After debating in my head if I was going to go along with his specific instructions, I caved, he won, and I am glad for once, I lost that battle with Beau.
(FYI,the mic is a Lightning McQueen flashlight suspended by his Dyson vaccuum on the ledge.)






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute brooke! I hope you are doing well-I miss you!
    Love,
    Ashley (Krieger)

    ReplyDelete