Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Coolest Uncle Ever!

I honestly believe Beau and Cade have the coolest uncle ever...Uncle Chad. Now, he IS their only uncle, but that is besides the point. Having known Chad since I was 12 years old, and literally being one of the first people I met in Jr. High, you can say "We go way back." And we do, and we have come a long way too. Uncle Chad is an accomplished, highly intelligent, and talented young man. And some would maybe even say he has the Midas touch. But I also know the Uncle Chad, who absolutely adores his nephews, looks up to his big brother and knows how important family truly is.
He even arranged a quick visit with family while he refueled in Nashville. The boys were ecstatic to see Uncle Chad, and even had a personal tour of the aircraft. A little scary seeing my boys behind the cockpit of such a powerful "machine"...but then again, Nee Nee felt that way too. So here's to you Uncle Chad. We love you and miss you!












No comments:

Post a Comment